How to prepare for an IRS Audit
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) carries out different types of reviews to ensure that the information provided by taxpayers is in accordance with tax laws and to verify that the amount of taxes reported is correct. This webinar will teach participants how to prepare for an IRS audit, how to create a robust, audit-proof documentation package, and understand what type of legal assistance will best suit you / your clients on a case-by-case basis.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
• Learn what is an IRS Audit.
• Understand how many types of audits you can expect from the IRS.
• Know the typical reasons for being selected for an audit.
• Know how to create an audit-proof documentation package.
▪ Identify the appropriate legal representation depending on your case.
• Prepare your clients for any type of IRS audit.